Very few people like rules, but every place has to have a few, and our site is no exception, so if you could please look at these rules, and make sure that you adhear to them because otherwise you might have to deal with some of the consequences for breaking them
1. This is a site for RolePlaying about the Apocalypse and differing takes on each characters will be expected, so if someone does not play the chaarcter how you believe it should be played then please do not have a row, or argue about this, this site is for fun, and interpretations are welcomed.
2. Although this site centers around Angels and Demons quite a lot, please still try not to cause debates about religion, it will only bring a lot of trouble and hurt as a result of such arguements and there is no tolerance for such things on this site, and any slander of any sort will result in some sort of admin action.
3. Mature content guys! Make sure that you ask an admin team member to lock you off a part of the site for this, we don't want any young eyes prying into things they shouldn't be seeing, thank you very much
4. No bullying of any kind, there are all sorts of different characters on here but just because sombody might play a demon in game, does not mean that you can treat them like that OOC, and such events when reported to us will be dealt with accordingly to their severity.
5. If you want to advertise a site, there's a section in the OOC Area, please try not to spam the CB with remarks about other sites, thats what that section is for
6. All content on this site must have the consent of the person you are threading with, for example, if someone wants to be bitten by a werewolf in Asia, then they must have the consent of the werewolf, or vice versa, you must always be sure to ask if you want to do something involving another user.
7. Please can you make all usernames the first name, and surname of your character, so no ; 'TheDEvil182' or something like that, the first and last name, and if your character is an angel or demon and does not have a last name, the first will do
These are pretty much all the rules, so hopefully if we follow these we will all get along