It's the year 2012, the Apocalyptic prophecies have come true and the world is at an end. Demons have fled from Hell, and the Angels from Heaven to aid the humans still left on Earth. Join the darkness, fight for the light, or simply try to stay alive.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

An Introduction (John, Rich, Nyx)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael Angel of Justice

PostSubject: An Introduction (John, Rich, Nyx)   Wed May 23, 2012 3:57 am

John whistled a little bit as he led Richard through the eight circle of Hell, looking as merry as if he'd just been named the King of England. Of course Richard was very, very, nervous and that meant that they'd spent a very long time in the second circle. Honestly, he'd never known any other angel to spend so much time flirting with lust demons. He rolled his eyes a little bit before whistling louder than before,

"YOOOHOOO!" He called out as loud as he could, some of his power leaking into the voice, "NYX-Y BABY, I'M HOME! AND I BROUGHT A GUEST!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azrael Angel of Death
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction (John, Rich, Nyx)   Wed May 23, 2012 4:00 am

Richard was a very nervous little angel right now. He'd been told by his mentor figure, John, that they were going to do some serious angel training. Then the crazy fucker had decided that it would be a good idea for them to visit Hell! He'd spent their time in the first circle swearing at the other angel. He'd spent his time in the second circle half cursing him and half flirting with lust demonesses. That had pretty much distracted him all of the way down to here. When John shouted out, Richard winced,

"Why did you have to do that?" he muttered, "Surely there's a nicer, more polite, way of asking to see someone."

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction (John, Rich, Nyx)   Wed May 23, 2012 4:14 am

Nyx rose straight up from the floor, her arms crossed from where she had been sleeping, like a vampire raising from its coffin, and she opened her eyes they were now a dark purple. but as she became more and more aware she let them darken back to their usual state, frowning lightly it sounded and smelt as if there were angels present in Hell and there would be something to say if it was John that had come back.

Flintching when she heard John's annoying tones, and also anothers she did not know, Nyx growled and bolted from her chamber, she was tired, she had been working on punching through the wall to the City of Dis not two hours ago and needed to sleep. Wandering through the Eighth circle in her leather boots, she stopped when she saw the two angels and seh snarled at them, stalking her way closer, her twin swords on her back.

"I told you not to come here again you fool, and you bring another angel?" she growled "You are so lucky you still have your manhood intact Michael."

Then turning to the newer angel she sniffed the air, her elongated limbs showing that she was powerful but also her shadow wings that have begun to extend, longer than last time;

"Fresh meat hmm? What are you doing here in my home? It was you who cast me here, and you invade my privacy whenever it suits you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Angel of Justice

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction (John, Rich, Nyx)   Wed May 23, 2012 4:21 am

John turned to his little apprentice when he heard Nyx getting up and gave him a manic grin and a thumbs up. He chuckled a little bit and waved off Nyx's casual threat to his manhood. He knew that she was kidding after all. Or at least mostly kidding. He was never quite sure but he always had been a lucky gambler,

"Oh honey I know we had a little fight but you love me really." he teased her with a smirk, "And please don't talk about my manhood in public, I'm sure the other demons don't like it when you talk about the manhood of angels."

He raised an eyebrow slightly. It seemed that Nyx had grown more powerful since the last time he saw her and that was saying something. When she spread her wings he spread his own, which had also grown. However his hadn't grown by quite as much but then again they'd been bigger in the first place so his wingspan was still noticably larger than hers,

"Don't make him nervous little Nyx-y, you wouldn't like him when he's nervous." he taunted her before shrugging with a carefree grin, "Ah just chillin Nyx-y. Thought I'd introduce you to my apprentice, Richard. Azrael if you haven't heard. Nice kid. Shame about all the sexings and stuff but meh. We all have our demons."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azrael Angel of Death
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction (John, Rich, Nyx)   Wed May 23, 2012 4:27 am

The first thought that ran through Richard's mind was HOLY SHIT! This fallen angel, or demon, or whatever he was supposed to call her, was pretty damn powerful. Of course Richard being Richard his second thought was also HOLY SHIT! But it was closely followed by 'the most powerful demon I've ever met just so happens to be smoking hot!'. He couldn't help it, his eyes ran over her figure before he really processed the fact that she was threatening him and John. Of course his good for nothing mentor decided that it would be a good time to allude to the thing that he did when he was nervous.

Flirt like hell.

God he wished he'd been born with a normal nervous reaction. He scowled at John as he finished belittling him. Sighing a little bit, he turned to Nyx before bowing his head slightly,

"It is true, we all have our demons." he looked Nyx up and down again subtly before smiling, "Although I must say that none of the little demons stood on my shoulder look quite like you Nyx. If they did I think I'd listen to them more."

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction (John, Rich, Nyx)   Wed May 23, 2012 4:36 am

Nyx could not quite believe that John was being so annoying, he was always annoying but she had just gotten up and she was not in the right frame of mind to deal with him, what she wouldn't give to sew his lips up to stop him talking, although she was pretty sure he would still try and make annoying noises through the tissue as if fused together. Sighing she leant against the wall and silently appraised his partner.

"I don't give a damn what other demons think, nor what you tell me to do, what I do care about saying though, is that his is bigger than yours. I can tell by the way his trousers hang." she smirked, letting her eyes wander down Azrael's body as he let his eyes wander down her own.

The shadows flicked around her face and her hand was dangerously close to smashing the wall in as she growled; "Do not call me that, you idiot. My name is Nyx, The Morning Star or if you really wish to be formal The Third Aggrogate of the Devil's Council."

Her eyes sparked lightly when she heard that Richard, so he was called, still very much had the demons from his human life attatched to him, perhaps if she got in here early she would be able to influence him enough and to make him fall from grace, it would be an accomplishment she was sure.

"We do indeed all have our demons, although some have more pleasurable ones...I am a fan of your particular demons Richard. It's nice to meet you, you may call me Nyx."

She smirked, holding out her long slender hand out to him to shake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Angel of Justice

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction (John, Rich, Nyx)   Wed May 23, 2012 4:44 am

John had to chuckle lightly to himself. He was very sure that even as he was thinking this thought Nyx was trying to think of a way to make him suffer a lot of pain. Not that she could, even if she actually did want to. He'd been watching her since she broke out of the ninth circle after all. Of course he'd not been spotted those few times but what he'd seen was that Nyx, the most powerful fallen angel ever, was lonely. She seemed to miss being with others. And he was her friend,

"God I envy you... I am so self-conscious." he told her with a smirk before whining, "See? Now that you've insinuated that he's bigger than I am I feel so threatened."

He pouted childishly before smiling faintly when the shadows flickered a little bit. John could see that she was holding herself back from verbally exploding and it was quite amusing to him but it also meant that she was warming to him. If he'd been anyone else she would have exploded at them by now,

"You don't like my nickname for you?" he asked her with a raised eyebrow, "And after all that time I spent making it up for you... oh well. Fair trade. You make one for me! Sound fair?"

John rolled his eyes a little bit. Richard had opened his mouth twice since they'd entered this circle of hell and he was already trying to get some demon booty. Of course he was probably more annoyed that it was Nyx's demon booty he was trying to get. John didn't know why it bothered him so much but it did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azrael Angel of Death
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction (John, Rich, Nyx)   Wed May 23, 2012 4:53 am

When he caught Nyx looking him up and down as he looked her up and down he couldn't help the playful little smirk that worked it's way onto his face. He shifted slightly in the way he was stood as he had often done when he was on the pull back on earth. It was a way to stand that made your package look even bigger,

"Feel free to keep looking." he encouraged her, "As long as I can expect the same pleasure of being allowed to let my gaze linger on your lovely form."

Richard had to admit that he was getting slightly worried for his mentor. It was looking like the older angel was digging himself into a deeper hole without even really trying to get out. Of course that vanished when he caught the gleam in Nyx's eyes. It wasn't the same gleam that the lust demons had gotten in their eyes when he'd flirted with them but it was similar. It was a desire of some kind he was sure of it,

"I'm sure there are many pleasures to being a demon and many pleasures that giving in to demons can give one such as me." he raised an eyebrow and took a step closer to her, "Oh really now? Now that is very interesting..."

He took her offered hand but instead of shaking it, he turned it and kissed the back of her hand gently, looking up into her eyes with a smile,

"A pleasure to meet you."

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction (John, Rich, Nyx)   Wed May 23, 2012 5:01 am

Nyx raised her eyebrow and she shook her head, a small tinny sounding laugh escaped her throat when he said that he was so self conscious, he was the least self conscious person she knew, not that she knew that many people, she tried to make sure that she was never caught when she felt vunerable, however, sometimes she felt that in her sleep she could not hide the thoughts that she was thinking inside.

"Have you come here to trade low remarks or have you come for something more specific, I'm a busy demon, places to go, wards to burst through, all of that." she said with a wave of her hand, smirking lightly "I feel so bad that I've made you feel threatened John, my hearts bleeding."

When he offered her to make one up for him, Nxy smirked and she said almost without thinking; "Idiot. There's your new nickname."

Raising her eyebrow again, Nyx wondered what it was with angels, dropping down for a social chat when they knew that she was part of the demon council, she knew that they were all loving and all that shit but really? Rolling her eyes she stepped forwards and flicked Richard on her forehead an evil grin on her lips;

"Keep dreaming death boy." she chuckled "I'm one for teasing however, there's no man that's managed to interest me enough to induldge them in that since I've been freed, you're just another in the sea. Now, how rude of me not to offer drinks, you want something?" she asked, mischeviously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Angel of Justice

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction (John, Rich, Nyx)   Wed May 23, 2012 5:20 am

When he heard her laugh, no matter how small and tinny, he couldn't help but smile. It was good to know that he could bring little bits of her back from the abyss of Hell. Even if it was just a laugh here and a grin there, it was slowly but surely bringing her back. He wanted her back to how she was, in personality if not in body,

"Oh I never just trade low remarks Nyx you know that. Everything I do has a little bit of a purpose and mine..." he pointed to Richard, "Is to teach the kid a couple of tricks. You know, teaching him which demons to avoid. Which demons you can go to, although he seems a lot more interested in the second circle if you catch my meaning. Oh and which demons you can pin to the wall by their tails and bleed them for information."

He scoffed,

"Oh hardly original." he joked lightly, "If memory serves you used that one for three hundred years before all of this ugly business. Moron for another six hundred too."

John laughed at the way that Nyx just flat out rejected Richard. It was fun to watch his smooth apprentice get taken down a notch and it was good for him to learn that you can't just sleep your way through a battle with demons. Some of them just didn't want to sleep with you after all. He chuckled and clapped Richard on the back,

"Oh Richard... poor, poor Richard..." he grinned, "What you have to understand is... she's just into more experienced guys than you. And not to toot my own horn here... but I'm over two thousand years old. I'm about as experienced as you can get."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azrael Angel of Death
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction (John, Rich, Nyx)   Wed May 23, 2012 5:29 am

Richard blinked stupidly for a few moments when he was flicked on the forehead before it sank in that he'd been rejected. He grinned a little bit, chuckling as he sheepishly scratched the back of his head. Yeah she'd flat out refused him but it was always kinda nice to get rejected in a little way. Gave you a sense of mortality when it came to women which was needed in case you became a giant douchebag,

"Well you can't blame a guy for trying." he joked with a smirk, "If the offer of a drink is a real one I'll take anything with alcohol in it. Preferably a lot of alcohol. I can't get the taste of lust demon out of my mouth..."

When John attempted to comfort him he merely rolled his eyes. Seemed that the man wanted to get into Nyx's pants even if he didn't seem to push quite as hard as Richard did,

"Please old man, enthusiasm and youth are where it's at." he smirked, "Besides, ask anyone... size matters man."

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction (John, Rich, Nyx)   Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:39 am

Nyx could not believe that the two of these Angels were standing in Hell and she had not begun to kill them yet, she sighed a little bit and felt her anger growing and growing inside of her, she knew that she was going to snap any minute and as the two of the men in front of her began to squabble about who would be the best to get her into bed she felt her resolve completely give in and her eyes flashed a bright red as her wings extended fully.

"WILL BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP?!" she boomed, not exactly screaming just louder than the tones of any human "I will not have my home be made into a joke, where angels think that they can come and spectate the demons here simply because I will not do anything about it, because I will do something about it, and I will not tolerate you bringing HIM here of all people, not even to converse with myself."

Growling a little bit Nyx summoned the shadows, which were an abundance in Hell and let them swarm around her and the corridor behind her; "And in case you were wondering, the offer of drinks was not a real one, just tell me what you have to tell me and then get the hell out of my home before I kill you." she directed this comment at the new angel, Richard, to which she had no qualms in killing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction (John, Rich, Nyx)   

Back to top Go down

An Introduction (John, Rich, Nyx)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1