It's the year 2012, the Apocalyptic prophecies have come true and the world is at an end. Demons have fled from Hell, and the Angels from Heaven to aid the humans still left on Earth. Join the darkness, fight for the light, or simply try to stay alive.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The wonder (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Autumn Court

PostSubject: The wonder (Open)   Fri May 25, 2012 11:43 am

Autumn was known as a vampire she be alive so long she seen rise and fall of kings. She been undead so long she was had learn to adjust to being a vampire all the same. It had difficult life all the same. She meet many people but lately she been depression over all the people he lost of the old age.

But she shred those clothes and burn her medieval dress because she seen what happened early ages when one did not blend in they where thought of as witches. She became modern day by sewing what she saw other people blend in as that human. She rather blend in then to look liked weird looking human as she continue her sewing when she slid on peasant type of top and then she slid on some pants that khali pants. They would be okay till she find more suitable clothes at least she blend with them.

She had bought herself a gun one day when she saw it she had to have it. If she saw her rapist again that man she would shot him in head. Because she knew that he would attack her again. He came back over and over again the nightmare that he was rape her again and she was screaming and that she could not get away she hate him that bad. So what he was same race she would not forgive because she knew he would do it again when he get the chances. He had did it to her in cave.

That is she was sewing such thing a pair of clothes as she slid her clothes in the house it was old abandon looking her house and as she step outside she was in place called Salem it was type of country. She had gun in her gun in hand to protect herself. Seeing as how they where back waring time she was ready to fight if such a event happen and she did not want history to repeat itself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Razial -Keeper of Secrets
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The wonder (Open)   Sun May 27, 2012 8:07 am

Razial had sensed that when she asked Veronique to go back to North America for what seemed like the umpteenth time, she was a little pissed about it, so she had decided that it give her a break she would come herself, she was getting more and more confident with each visit and she was now an expert in coming and going onto Earth, letting her wings fold around her as soon as she landed on the concrete ground, Razial smiled lightly, no dead to be seen.

Walking through the streets, she looked for people who seemed to be survivors. she looked for anyone that might be able to tell her something about what had happened here since their last visit, and anyone who might have contact with a demon in order to give them information, of course, Razial knew that John was in contact with Nyx, but Nyx had not given up anything, and will not, as she was not stupid.

Now in the town of Salem, Razial turned and she saw what appeared to be a woman, but she knew that she was not human, perhaps she was a demon? If so...would she attack her?

"Greetings." she bowed to the woman "What are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twilightofthegods.forumotion.co.uk
Autumn Court

PostSubject: Re: The wonder (Open)   Sun May 27, 2012 12:06 pm

Autumn was not all evil she had her reason for being the way she was with gun.She was piss that what had happened do you think god could answer one prayer about what happened in the past. No more what she still felt dirty thanks to that other vampire that rape her. It was irony she did not hate werewolf. It was her own kind she liked Travis and reason she felt safe with him because he was gay.

She knew that Travis would not rape her liked the other vampire.Then we have female angel that she try to help warn not to go into cave with that vampire. It was too bad she did not listen to her and she did try to help.While all that happened she was left a screaming and in pain in pain. From those ashes rose liked phoenix dangerous all the same ready to burn anyone whoever would do that to her again. As for the End of the world she just woke up to the world ending.The thing she liked about end world the weapon oh how she want to put gun up vampire head and just fire away.

That would been good but she was not type to forgive but still good vampire she never feed on humans unless they want it.Or sometime she goes after animals. She was hex to live this way do you think she want lived this way she did not want to lived this way she was stuck this forever.She watch Razial bow to her idle she kinda liked it some what her bowing to her. So much ill respect went down the drain with the end world but also one thing she was glad about she did not have those stupid dress.

She hate wearing those kind of dress. Then she did something she gave her bow of respective but still she look back at the angel.Greetings. She respond to the women and she look back at her. It was not liked she did not trust her she just was afraid what would happened if she told what she was and would Raziel turn vampire hunter

Well I'll tell you one condition. Can you answer me this question that I have over the year. It was never answer to me.Then I might answer your on what I am? She could sense that Raziel was some type of angel of some sortie she did not know what kind but angel all the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The wonder (Open)   Wed May 30, 2012 7:46 am

Raziel hummed to herself, she was happy that she had managed to find a person that was able to talk to her, and they seemed as if they might know something, at least, they appeared knowledgeable anyone now left alive on earth is, as they had probably all seen something at one point or another.

A little confused when she asked her to answer one of her questions that she had never been able to find the answer to, Razial shook that off and she thought that there would be no better person to ask the question to than herself, simply because where answers were concerned she had them all...although whether she was allowed to tell them was a completely different story.

"Of course, if I can tell you the answer then I shall do, althougb there are some things that although I know them, I am forbidden from telling you, so don't feel bad if I cannot give you the information you seek." she said with a kindly smile on her lips, waiting for the question to be asked.
Back to top Go down
Autumn Court

PostSubject: Re: The wonder (Open)   Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:05 am

Autumn was also wonder two question more liked it she meet this angel long ago. She had wonder about her she saw her again after the rape. That was her issue all the same she was consider damn right because she was vampire or some form one all the same.She held many answer yes but she could not answer all them depending on the question.

She look at her want to known something about how heaven thing she did not known how it work. She knew some truth left for her not know or if she knew she rather not know if she knew the answer some people where better off not knowing.

Let me start with little storie. There was angel and vampire they knew each other and they where friends. But something happened that was awful.A male vampire was up to no good. The moment he saw the angel he knew had have her. The vampire knew this because she could his thoughts were taint. But she try to warn her not to go cave not go with him because he was liar there was no animal that was injured. The angel did not believe went to cave. The vampire women try to tell that maybe it was fake thoughts all sortie of stuff. But still she could not be pull thought she went after that vampire. There something unspeakable was happening to taint the angel.

She pause awhile she turn away just trying to collect herself from the torture she had been through a year. Anyway she try so hard to help to get from them as she cried out to her. But she could not moved because she was tied up. Then she look back at the women just for little. The female vampire went unconscious soon after waking she saw no angel there where she was laying.What my question is simple. Did she go back to heaven or do they get back to heaven? Or is she taint for what happened in the cave? Just one more question why did that have happened to both of us?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The wonder (Open)   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:52 am

Razial listened to the woman as she spoke, she was familiar with the tale of this angel, it having been one that she herself was judge over and she had ruled in favour of the angel, there was to be no punishment to her, the attack was not her fault and she did not need to be punished for something that had been inflicted upon her by another, impure and sinful being such as the male vampire.

When it seemed to be all that she was asking her, Razial took a deep breath and nodded her head, she would tell her what had happened in order to gain some information for herself, an eye for an eye and all of that.

"I can tell you I judged over this case myself, no harm came to the angel, she still resides in Heaven and is very well, the vampire however is not so lucky I have ruled over his actions and placed him in the ninth circle of Hell when he dies once more, where the very worst of the betrayers dwell."

Although the question that she asked next was difficult, Razial tried to answer it anyway; "Not even angels know why things happen, some say God has a plan, some like me say that all things happen for a reason, the reason for this might just not be clear yet."
Back to top Go down
Autumn Court

PostSubject: Re: The wonder (Open)   Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:53 am

Autumn look back at Raziel she puzzle over at that tale so speak she had to know it would bother her for the rest of life that was it she look back at the women.But she could not save her all the same she look back at the angel listening to what at what the women.

That what she want to know she worried for the rest life that the angel had become taint because she was not strong enough to defend her. She had try to defend but the man was elder vampire she was not as old as that vampire and elder are stronger then she was defect by the vampire and when she went to flashback but she bit back her lips as she thought of the issues.

She pause she did tell that she was a vampire in the end that answer one question. Now for her question. It depend on what she want to know she could answer best she could all the same she would do her best to her ability what she seen and such things. She look back at the women she got the answer that could be seek all the same. She was some satisfaction with that her friend still was allow heaven and was not look down falsely though she did try to save her all the same.

Now what is that you want to know? She asked the angel since she gave answer that she was vampire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wonder (Open)   Today at 3:08 am

Back to top Go down

The wonder (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1