Twilight of the Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's the year 2012, the Apocalyptic prophecies have come true and the world is at an end. Demons have fled from Hell, and the Angels from Heaven to aid the humans still left on Earth. Join the darkness, fight for the light, or simply try to stay alive.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nothing to Do [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lathrea

Lathrea

Nothing to Do [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Nothing to Do [OPEN]   Nothing to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:27 pm

Lathrea walked around the Fourth Sphere, where she belonged to. She sighed. There was none much to do around, and she was itching to do something. Anything would be fine for her, as long as it's something. She sighed and opened her journal, where she usually writes her observations, but mostly her feelings.
She found her pen and started writing.

A few weeks after the start of the Apocalypse. None much to do up here, but I'm sure I'll be sent down some time soon..... She continued writing, sighing every once in a while. She has not spoken to anyone around, even the Archangels who were usually supposed to command Seraphs like her.
Back to top Go down
Razial -Keeper of Secrets
Admin
Razial -Keeper of Secrets

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to Do [OPEN]   Nothing to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 7:18 am

Razial had been wandering around the Fourth Sphere as she so often did and she wondered whether she was going to be able to gather one of the task forces in order to go down to South America with the Archangels soon, she knew that the time was coming where they were going to act, she just had to wait for Michael to make that call, she could not, as much as she wanted to, command any events as she knew when they would happen.

Sighing she looked around the Sphere in search of any other angels and by luck she saw a Seraphim, she did not know her name for sure but she was trying to contact someone who would be able to help her with the knowledge of what the other angels were feeling about their inactivity.

"Excuse me?" she asked politely, tapping the angel on the shoulder lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightofthegods.rpg-board.net
Lathrea

Lathrea

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to Do [OPEN]   Nothing to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:47 pm

Lathrea was surprised to find someone tapped her. She turned around and saw a woman - an Archangel, she guessed. "Um... yes? May I help you?" she replied.

She put her journal aside and took out different kinds of books from her bag and placed them in front of her. "If this... if this is about the Apocalypse, I don't think I'll be able to help you, ma'am. I haven't been down there for a while, and I think my information is a bit... out-dated," she said politely. "However, if this is something else, then I'll try and help."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to Do [OPEN]   Nothing to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing to Do [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1