It's the year 2012, the Apocalyptic prophecies have come true and the world is at an end. Demons have fled from Hell, and the Angels from Heaven to aid the humans still left on Earth. Join the darkness, fight for the light, or simply try to stay alive.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Satan

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)   Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:00 am

Azalath could see that the truth was getting through to Nyx. He wanted her to be his but not for the same selfish reasons that other demons might want the same thing. He wanted her body, that much was true. He'd have to have been blind or gay to not want her body. But what he wanted that separated his desire for her from that of others was the fact that he wanted her for the other parts of her too. Like the softness in her heart, which was officially scorned by demons but privately sought after. The approval of such a person was what all demons craved,

"Then that is what I shall do Nyx. I shall prove to you that I not only want you but I want to protect and keep you from the others who would do you harm." he told her with conviction before smirking, "I will make it so that if anyone challenges me for the right to be with you, I shall remain the only one with the right to be with you."

He could tell, by the way that she almost began to lean her cheek into his hand, that she wanted to be with him in the same way that he wanted her. Either that or she was just overcome by the human sensation of having someone just tenderly stroke her cheek. He liked to think it was the first reason though,

"Thank you Nyx, you won't regret being mine, I promise you." he assured her before chuckling a little bit, "Why whatever you wish of me my darling. I will make sure that no one unworthy tries to sully you with themselves. I will make you want to be happy again by helping you to accept who you were and who you are now. I will make you feel like you are the only woman in the universe because that is what you are to me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Morning Star

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)   Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:13 am

Nyx was not impressed by the showy answer that Azalath gave her to her last question, of course had had wanted actions not words to speak out through what she had asked of him, although she knew that the idea of being loving towards someone was going to take a while to get used to, she closed her eyes and she wondered if she was going to be able to show it as much as she had hoped she would be able to when she was an Angel, when she was in Heaven, she had a great capacity for love, but that had long changed in her heart to hatred and pain.

"Well now, that was the wrong answer Azalath." she smirked a little, moving around from being pinned to the wall, now standing by the river of blood itself, looking up at the sky above her like some unachievable goal, just like she thought finding someone like a partner was not an hour ago, it turns out that it wasn't so impossible as she thought that it was going to be.

Flexing her wings, Nyx decided that it would be best to tease Azalath a little bit, and to not allow him to have what he wanted straight away, after all, where would be the fun in that, and she felt as if she had been more than accomodating and human enough for one day, it was beginning to feel weird to her; "You'll just have to give it another try later on wont you?" she asked as she flew along the level of Hell and back to her chambers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satan

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)   Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:20 am

Azalath couldn't help but deflate slightly when she looked at him like that. He had told her what he thought she wanted to hear and had not spoken a lie. He didn't know why she was so upset with that. It wasn't like he could really do any of those things right now was it? Baring your 'broken' soul by the side of a lake was not exactly practical when demons around them would use any advantage or perceived advantage that they could gain,

"Damn... I didn't think I'd get a wrong answer." he replied, trying to sound light when he was actually rather depressed about the fact that the woman he had just named as his own was going to be leaving him again because he hadn't gotten something right the first time round. When she told him he'd have to try again later he smiled faintly, "You can count on that Nyx."

When she had flown away he sighed forlornly for a second before his face hardened. He had demons to kill for touching his Nyx.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)   

Back to top Go down

Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2