Twilight of the Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's the year 2012, the Apocalyptic prophecies have come true and the world is at an end. Demons have fled from Hell, and the Angels from Heaven to aid the humans still left on Earth. Join the darkness, fight for the light, or simply try to stay alive.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keep the Hope Alive (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariel-Angel of Nature

Ariel-Angel of Nature

Keep the Hope Alive (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Keep the Hope Alive (Open)   Keep the Hope Alive (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:56 pm

Ariel had to deal with a lot of unpleasantness every time she touched earth. It broke her heart to see the people being tortured, the animals roaming wild treated like as if they weren't living creatures. She flapped her wings softly simply looking down, tears threatening to fall over them.

She'd done her job, tried to protect whatever animals she could and try to keep the hope of love alive. She knew it was Chamuel's job, but she could not help but try and help. She tried to have hope, have light and show humans that there was still beauty despite destruction. She repeated this to herself as much as she whispered this to humans. She wet the lands of fire, with her water elements and sent lions to show of her presence before disappearing back to heaven.

She saw them cry for feeding and she wept for humanity, sending plants to grow, allowing some food, before demons knew of her presence. She fluttered her wings as she touched the ground and she began to change in her human form. Her hair was still down, now her feet no longer barefoot but wrapped in white flats, and her hair in a dress of matching color. A black cloak was the only thing that covered her as she saw what used to be her home. Oh how things had changed.
Back to top Go down
Veronique Ducham

Veronique Ducham

PostSubject: Re: Keep the Hope Alive (Open)   Keep the Hope Alive (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:36 am

It seemed these days that it had been Veroniques job to come down to Earth whenever the Thrones wanted her to go and see if there were any more demons to grill for information, any more things that they might have missed, they seemed to think that North America was the place to go, since they had sent her there many times recently, and she was getting more and more nervous, each time she went down she expected herself to be attacked by demons or by humans out of sheer desperation.

She was however thinking that it was odd to feel another angels presence, it was so powerful, she could not help but be a slight afraid to see who it was, perhaps it was Gabriel, or another of the scary archangels that would scold her for being so kind to demons she had come across.

Biting her lip she moved around the pillar she had stood behind, by one of the old buildings, and saw a very beautiful looking angel, but one she had never seen before.

"Uhm, hello?" she called out.
Back to top Go down
Ariel-Angel of Nature

Ariel-Angel of Nature

PostSubject: Re: Keep the Hope Alive (Open)   Keep the Hope Alive (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:23 am

Ariel lifted her head softly only showing her face. Her eyes were shining trying to read the aura from the elements around them. Her heart was beating quickly wondering if she was caught by a demon. She was nervous because while she was an arch-angel, she left the fighting for the others and rather was more of a nurturer and a protector.

Her eyes hardened automatically fearful of her being caught, hating for be forced to fight, but she felt the light. She walked towards the Angel, yes angel she felt it clearly.

"Greetings dear" she replied softly.
Back to top Go down
Veronique Ducham

Veronique Ducham

PostSubject: Re: Keep the Hope Alive (Open)   Keep the Hope Alive (Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:56 am

Veronique knew by the angels presence and the way that her eyes seemed to glow, that this was an Archangel, it was in her presence and she could simply sense it, although she was more powerful than she, she did not know if she was one of the traditional angels that desired her to bow when they saw each other.

Merely inclining her head towards the angel she smiled nervously and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, wondering what an Archangel would be doing here, and not killing demons in South America, was she here to gather information just like she was? Regardless of her mission, she was glad no longer to be alone.

"What brings you to Earth, Archangel...?" she asked, hoping to glean the others name.
Back to top Go down
Ariel-Angel of Nature

Ariel-Angel of Nature

PostSubject: Re: Keep the Hope Alive (Open)   Keep the Hope Alive (Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:05 pm

It was foreign for her to even think about being called Archangel. It was a bit ago that she was simply Aria a lowly angel flying and protecting people. Now she was Ariel, something that she never could even dream of. Her eyes dimmed once she realized that she was being bowed to, she definitely wasn't used to that.

"Ariel" she replied softly. "Just...just call me Ariel"

She removed her cloak to show her face clearly and let out a kind grin.

"This...this used to be my home....decades ago. I wanted to see how it was."

She knew that not a lot of them talked about their lives before they were angel, but it was something that she took pride in, reminding herself she was human once.
Back to top Go down
Veronique Ducham

Veronique Ducham

PostSubject: Re: Keep the Hope Alive (Open)   Keep the Hope Alive (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:10 am

Veronique smiled gently when she was told to just call the Archangel Ariel, which she would do, after all she had thought that the Archangel Ariel had just recently been replaced and so this lady would be needing to give it a few years yet before she was adjusted to her new name, there were a lot of angels that had been replaced lately.

"It's nice to meet you Ariel, I am Veronique Ducham, a Throne to Heaven." she nodded, liking giving her position when she talked to new angels she had not met, as she was proud to be a Throne.

Now they were both able to see each other clearly, Veronique smiled a little wider and clasped her hands in front of one another, this was not as bad as her home, although the sadness was unbareable here, at least there weren't so many dead and dying like in Europe.

"My home is in France, I have been there since this apocalypse started, and I wish I had not, do you wish now that you had not come to your home?" she asked, interested.
Back to top Go down
Ariel-Angel of Nature

Ariel-Angel of Nature

PostSubject: Re: Keep the Hope Alive (Open)   Keep the Hope Alive (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:56 am

Ariel copied her smile, with a gentle one of her own.

"Lovely to make your acquaintance" she replied. "I was a throne once...a little bit of time ago"

Her smile dimmed at the memory. All the things she had seen were not the most pleasant images to keep the hope alive for humans, but rather crushed them. Her question alluded to her thoughts and she sighed before replying.

"In all honesty, part of me does. When I was...when I was a young girl, this place was already at war, the Vietnam one, but we never really experienced any attacks here on our lands. People were changing for the better, finding love, sharing it, and not caring for color of skin. It was an amazing time to be alive, the love was there battling the hate." she remembered fondly. "But now...now it's just gone. There is desperation and it leads to hate, to try and end it all to simply give up hope. Part of me feels I should not have come, the other...I want to see what I am fighting for."
Back to top Go down
Veronique Ducham

Veronique Ducham

PostSubject: Re: Keep the Hope Alive (Open)   Keep the Hope Alive (Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:30 am

When Ariel told her that she had been a Throne, she was a little shocked, how could it be that she was that ignorant of all of the people who worked with her, maybe she would need to work on this a little bit more and try to make more friends with the people who shared her job although, how could she now when she was being sent down to Earth so often? She may as well make friends with a human or two.

"I am surprised that I forgot who you were, please do not be offended, I have been more than a little distracted recently and I can't help but forget some of the most everyday of things." she smiled, a little embarrassed about what she had missed out.

Listening to her speak about her homeland, Veronique had to say that it was different to what her homeland had been when she was younger, it was because they were probably born at different times and the attitudes were different, although she wished that she could have experienced other cultures more thouroughly instead of just watching them.

"It sounds like a lovely place to have grown up in, what era were you born?" she asked curiously "My time when I was human was altogether very different. although I would not change it for the world looking back upon it, my childhood especially, to see what has become of my beloved Versailles is heartbreaking, so I understand how you feel."
Back to top Go down
Ariel-Angel of Nature

Ariel-Angel of Nature

PostSubject: Re: Keep the Hope Alive (Open)   Keep the Hope Alive (Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:47 pm

Ariel smiled and shrugged honestly she'd never seen Veronique either so it was a fair trade.

"Do not worry, I am not surprised, I often times found myself here. Plus unlike the other archangels, I'm not really one for propriety. I won't get offended" she said offering her a smile.

Perhaps it was her youth compared to the others, or perhaps it was because she was not used to the position, either way it didn't matter.

"I was from the 20th century" she said smiling "1960's"
Back to top Go down
Veronique Ducham

Veronique Ducham

PostSubject: Re: Keep the Hope Alive (Open)   Keep the Hope Alive (Open) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:57 am

Veronique was glad that Ariel did not seem to take offense with what she had said to her it could be said that they had both simply not had the chance to speak to each other, after all they were very busy, watching humanity and trying to find their own friends to converse with, in Veronique's case she had been trying to also find her divine partner.

"I don't think many archangels are like that, only a few of them, after all Razial is nice, she's talked to me sometimes, mostly about what's going on on Earth though..." shrugging her shoulders Veronique smiled.

When she told her that she was a full 100 years after she had passed herself, Veronique could see how times had changed, and she also thought that it would be different because of the American culture.

"I see, I was born a long while after you, in the 1800's, so that would explain why things are different, I suppose it is hard for you to see just how much things have changed in such a short space of time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep the Hope Alive (Open)   Keep the Hope Alive (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keep the Hope Alive (Open)
Page 1 of 1